Simple, quick and delectable – this salmon melts in your mouth! Perfectly pleasing, it’s a great grilled meal all year-round.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6-7 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4-6oz. wild caught salmon fillets, skin on, 1” center cut
- Olive oil
- Himalayan salt or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prep grill by wiping cold grill rack with olive oil. Preheat grill to medium-high temperature for 10-15 minutes prior to grilling.
- Brush oil on both sides of fish. Sprinkle each side of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on grill, skin side down to sear for 4 minutes leaving grill uncovered.
- Turn the fish so the salmon is now skin-side up and continue to grill for approximately 2-3 additional minutes with the grill covered. Be sure not to overcook the salmon. The center of the fillet should be somewhat translucent in color and have a spongy texture, while the exterior portion of the fish should be opaque.
- Remove salmon from grill and plate.
- Serve with Fresh Green Herb Salad with Black Olives and Dulse and Cracked Pepper Vinegar and Oil Dressing.