Our Purple Cabbage Slaw offers itself as a tasty, fresh and crunchy side dish. Not only does its texture and hearty flavor pair well with our fresh Cedar Plank-Grilled Tilapia, it’s a great compliment to any cookout – rain or shine!Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, sliced thin (pre-packaged may be used)
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place vegetables and cilantro in a large air-tight bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over vegetables. Cover and shake to blend well. Place coleslaw in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Coleslaw may be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.