Enjoy with vibrant vegetables and whole grains, or on top of a power green salad.
Calories: 260 with ghee, 140 without ghee
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tsp ghee clarified butter
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp paprika or as desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add a dash of chili powder for an extra kick (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter bottom of glass baking dish.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Add paprika to all sides of chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes on each side.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Cut chicken breast in half to enjoy one serving.