Yield: 2 cups
Prep Time: 12-24 hours
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups raw almonds, preferably organic
- 4 cups water, plus more for soaking
1. Place the almonds in a bowl and cover with the water. The almonds will plump as they absorb water. Let stand, uncovered, for 12 to 48 hours. The longer the almonds soak, the creamier the almond milk.
2. Drain the almonds and rinse them thoroughly under cool running water. The almonds should feel a little squishy.
3. Combine the almonds and 3 cups of fresh water. Send all through the juicer.
4. Sweeten to taste with Stevia.
5. Refrigerate almond milk before serving.