Just one bite of this amazing salad provides your palette with an explosion of flavors and textures. Not only is it incredibly easy to prepare, it’s crisp and fresh and offers variety and color – inviting you to eat healthy without sacrificing the pleasures of the flavor!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 cups of baby greens mix
- 15 fresh cilantro leaves
- 15 fresh parsley leaves
- 3 fresh chive stems, roughly chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves, torn by hand into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
- 3” of cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red radish, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup sunflower sprouts
- 6 pitted black olives, sliced
- Dulse seaweed to taste
- 4 tablespoons Cracked Pepper Vinegar and Oil Dressing
- In a small bowl, combine cilantro, parsley, chives, basil and dill. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, layer ingredients accordingly; baby greens, herb mixture, cucumber slices, radish slices, avocado and sprouts. Sprinkle with olives and dulse.
- Drizzle with Cracked Pepper Vinegar and Oil Dressing and serve with Simply Delicious Grilled Salmon.