Nutrition (per ½ cup): Calories: 100, Total Fat: 4.5g, Sat. Fat: 1g, Carbs: 6g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 10g, Sodium: 300mg, Cholesterol: 0mg
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 10 hard-boiled egg whites, sliced
- 1/3 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 8 Tbsp avocado, mashed
- Butter lettuce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Place 10 eggs in a pot of cold water. Water should cover eggs. Turn on heat to high and let boil for 8 minutes.
- Slice eggs using an egg slicer.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, onions, celery, avocado and mustard. Mix well. Add paprika, pepper and salt.
- Serve over lettuce or wrapped in lettuce.
*Leftovers can be stored in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days; do not freeze.
* Photo Credit: Joanne Tsakos