Great for lunch and dinner.
Calories per serving: 181
Prep Time: 20 minutes (marinate 2-24 hours)
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 large chicken breasts or 4 small chicken breasts
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Wash chicken parts. Pat dry thoroughly. Pierce all pieces with a fork.
- Dash chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, and cayenne pepper.
- Add chicken to mixture. Seal in Tupperware with a lid or a re-sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill on low heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pour marinade into a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Grill chicken for about 20-30 minutes or until fully cooked. Turn chicken and brush with the marinade every 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a fresh salad or a grilled vegetable.