Yield: 4 servings
Calories: Approx. 265
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of bok choy
- ½ cup of cut broccoli
- 1/8 cup of sliced celery
- 1/4 cup of sliced cabbage or radicchio
- ¼ cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of green snap peas
- 1/4 cup of sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup of whole grain brown rice
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Tamari (low sodium) or Braggs Liquid Aminos (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cook brown rice per package instructions (typically allow for 45 minutes to fully cook).
- Dice bok choy, broccoli, celery, cabbage or radicchio, mushrooms, zucchini.
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Grill sliced chicken breast on medium heat in ½ tablespoon of coconut oil until fully cooked.
- Add ½ tablespoon of coconut oil, as well as bok choy, celery, cabbage or radicchio, green snap peas, mushrooms, zucchini and ginger.
- Stir chicken and vegetables for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Add garlic and gluten-free soy sauce.
- Stir for 3 minutes.
- Serve stir fry on top of brown rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.