Dear Evoke Healing Space Bend friends and clients,
We did the right things at the right time and slowed the spread of COVID-19.
Great job Deschutes County!
Nevertheless, things are going to be quite different going forward in our healing space. We have many stringent requirements to meet to insure the safety of our clients, guests and staff.
We will only be offering one therapy, Life Changing Skills, due to Covid-19. This will help to insure that we can maintain appropriate distancing of 6 feet whenever possible.
Our beverage service has been temporarily suspended, and magazines will not be available.
All high touch areas are sanitized vigorously and regularly with an appropriate EPA registered disinfectant.
For us to safely provide your service Please do the following:
- Face coverings are required.
- Appointments only, even to just buy product. Remember, you can also order product directly from our website.
- No extra people at your appointment, this includes children.
- Please bring minimal items with you and keep personal belongings with you at all times.
- Please wait inside 6 feet apart. We will make sure that only two clients are inside at one time. We ask all others to stay outside or in your car until your appointment time is ready.
- We will give you gloves upon entry, or use the hands sanitizer provided on the reception desk.
In addition, we are required to ask you these questions before your appointment:
- Have you had a cough or fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we are required to reschedule your service for another day.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
We are flexible, we are resilient and this to shall pass. Thank you so much for staying healthy so we can move into the future!
Your friends at EvokeHealingSpaceBend.co